Post Graduate Teaching – DNB
- One of the only two eye Institutes in Rajasthan, accredited for DNB
- Five students are undergoing training.
- Nine students from various parts of the country have completed their training.
Hands on Phaco and SICS Training
- Only eye center in Rajasthan imparting Hands on Phaco and SICS (No-Stitch Surgery) training since January 2003.
- First institute in Rajasthan to be recognized for short term Hands-on training for practicing government ophthalmologists by the National Program for Control of Blindness under Ministry of Health and Family Welfare, Government of India
- 31 candidates from various parts of the country trained, which includes Rajasthan, Maharashtra, Madhya Pradesh, Tamil Nadu, New Delhi and Karnataka, UP, Uttarakhand, Haryana and Punjab.
- Two NRI candidates, one each from Oman and Bangladesh also trained here.
- Diploma in Ophthalmic Techniques recognized by Federation of Ophthalmic Research and Education Centres (FOREC), India.
- Besides, there are regular training sessions for in-house staff, which ensures an all-round development of its personnel.
- Faculty represents itself in various states, national and international conferences.
- The institute also has the honor of being awarded 8 gold medals in the annual state conferences of Rajasthan for the best research papers.
- Faculty attended international conferences in Beijing, Orlando, Sydney, Frankfurt, Paris, Brazil, China and Japan and presented eight papers and five videos.
- A seminar room with a capacity of 50 persons to be seated; latest textbooks, CDs and Videos, Audio-visual aids on Ophthalmology and Optometry.
- LCD Projector, Overhead & Slide Projector, TV – Video sets, Computer with Internet; Subscription to national and international scientific journals
- DNB – IGNOU transmission receive-only satellite system for viewing the DNB CMEs directly at our center.